The Turks and Caicos Association of Office Professionals (TCAOP) is the leading Association in the Turks and Caicos Islands for administrative support personnel. TCAOP has been in existence since 1984.
TCAOP, a professional non-profit organization, whose membership comprises of Administrative Officers, Executive Officers, Administrative Assistants, Corporate Secretaries, Executive Secretaries, Office Managers and other professions. TCAOP has provided opportunities for its members to enhance their skills and leadership potential through conferences which are also available to the wider community.
Every two years a Board of Directors is elected to oversee the proper functioning of the Association. The Board comprises President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Assistant Secretary Treasurer and the CAAP Liaison Officer.
TCAOP is a member of the Caribbean Association of Administrative Professionals (CAAP).
The Association continues to improve its programs and policies to achieve its objectives. Each office worker should seek to develop themselves to their fullest potential. Hence being a part of a professional organization shows one’s commitment to excellence as a vital team member within your workplace. Each member brings a fresh dynamic approach to the Association and allows us to focus on substantive activity. Hence we are seeking to develop a membership of diverse careers and backgrounds, one where support, information and skills are combined to making the Association a leader in the business community.
- To be the acknowledged, recognized voice of the Office Professionals in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
- To enhance the individual and collective value, image, competence and influence of office professionals in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
- To encourage and assist with the educational development of office professionals initially and as part of career development.
- Provide relevant and up-to-date information to association members on the changing trends of business and technology.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and practices between all members.
- Assist with the development of future office professionals.
- To assist members with job placement opportunities.
- To affiliate with other organizations in the Caribbean and internationally.
- To investigate illegal and unfair problems encountered by Association members and affiliates in the workplace.
- Reward members for outstanding professional achievements.
- To liaise with local tertiary institutions for the development of educational programs for office professionals.
Executive Board 2008 -2010
|CAAP Liaison Officer
|Public Relations Officer