We would like to invite you to become a member of our organization.
Listed below is the cost of membership:
|Types of Membership
- Annual subscriptions are due and payable by all members at 31 January every year.
- Applicants joining between 1 July and 30 September pay half fees.
- Applicants joining between 1 October and 31 December pay full fees but are covered until 31 December in the next year.
- A cheque/cash for the applicable annual subscription and joining fee should be forwarded with the application for membership to the Membership Officer.
- A receipt will be issued following approval of application.
- Management. Receipts for Corporate membership will be issued in the name of the Corporation member NOT their nominated representative(s).
Successful applicants will be advised and a Certificate of Membership will be issued and presented to the member.
Any person who is currently employed as a Secretary, Corporate Secretary, Executive Secretary, Administrative Assistant, an individual holding the APS or CPS qualifications, a teacher of business education.
Any organization or educational institution with common objectives as the Association.
Any person who is currently studying full-time for a business qualification at the tertiary or secondary level and can provide written evidence of course details
Any person who is currently employed as an office professional or suitably qualified educator responsible for business education, with between 3 – 5 years office experience at the date of application and can provide written evidence of successful participation in continuing professional development.
By joining TCAOP you will:
- Benefit from personal and professional development programs such as regular meetings, media programs, seminars, conferences and social events.
- Obtain updates on business trends and technology.
- Network with other office professionals, gaining knowledge and solving mutual problems.
- Learn and exercise leadership skills through chapter committees.
- Earn scholarships for training.
- Participate in local, regional and international conferences.
- Have an opportunity to attain the APS and CPS qualifications.
- Reap all benefits of being a member of CAAP.
- Share in the achievement of the Association’s aims.
- Contribute to the recognitions of the importance of the Administrative Professional.
- Employees are office professionals who are abreast with the latest technological trends.
- Employees are professional team players dedicated to producing a superior product, on time, every time.
- The Association provides opportunities for quality leadership training, self improvement and employee education.
- Continuous personal and professional growth brings additional capabilities and skills back to the work place.
- Employers develop better relationship with employees through their involvement in the Association.
Membership Application Forms
Individual Application Form (pdf)
Corporate Application Form (pdf)